BRAND NEW FOR ONLY $13,000
2017 Alumacraft Escape 165 CS equipped with a Mercury 40 HP Engine
Engine: Mercury 40ELPT / 40 HP / Electric Start / Remote / Power Trim & Tilt / Black
Trailer: 2017 Eagle Single Axle Trailer / Chrome Radial Wheels / Swing Tongue / Keel Roller / Spare Mount
Standard Features: No Feedback Steering / Windscreen / Cockpit Floor Storage / EZ Access Rear Storage / Large Bow Storage / Rear Starboard Storage / Side Rod Storage - up to 8' / Trolling System - 12 Volt / Driver's Seat Slider / AlumaTrac System / Grab Handles / Aerated Livewell with Timer / Fire Extinguisher / Manual Bilge Pump / Stowable Running Lights
Ordered Options: All Vinyl / Mercury Motor
SEMPER SPEED & MARINE 559-436-1888 OR TOLL FREE 1-866-865-7619
Semper Speed and Marine is California's #1 boat dealer for new and used boats from MasterCraft, Malibu, Sanger Boats, MB Sport, Natique, Tige, Axis, Eliminator, Nordic Power Boats, Monterey Sport Boats, JC Pontoons, Smoker Craft Fishing Boats, Starweld Fishing Boats, Premier Pontoons, Sylvan Pontoons, Alumacraft Fishing Boats, Cobalt, South Bay, Moomba, Calabria, Ski Supreme, Tracker Marine, Fountain Boats, Larson and more. If we don't have it, we'll get it for you. Contact Us for more information regarding Financing Toll Free at 866-865-7619. Price, if shown, does not include government fees, taxes, dealer freight - preparation, dealer document preparation charges or any finance charges (if applicable). Final actual sales price will vary depending on options or accessories selected.
10 REASONS TO OWN AN ALUMACRAFT
1. Independently Owned Manufacturer - Which means you get your boat rigged the way you want it. Alumacraft offers all major outboard motor lines for your boat. You get the outboard, the features, the options, and the service you want from an industry leading, independently owned boat manufacturer.
2. Greater Selection of Boat Sizes - Choose from 20' 8" long, high-performance, deep V-boats to 10' flat-bottom jon boats. Alumacraft boats come in a huge variety of sizes, shapes and styles for an endless variety of uses and budgets. You name it, we’ve got it.
3. The Alumacraft Ride - Our pros call it the Alumacraft Ride. These guys have driven virtually every boat on the market. They tell us the Alumacraft Ride is drier, quieter, smoother and more responsive. The exceptional ride of an Alumacraft with the performance of a new Yamaha outboard—it doesn’t get any better.
4. High-Quality Hardware - Alumacraft uses the highest quality hardware on the market. Chromed metal hardware is strong, durable and easy to grab and open, even with gloves on. Compare some of the hardware on other boats and you’ll be surprised.
5. Heavier Gauge Aluminium - All Alumacraft boats, whether it’s our all-welded jons or one of our riveted tournament models, are made with heavy-gauge, top-quality, 5052 marine-grade aluminium. That’s why you see Alumacraft boats that have been on the water for years and years. They last longer.
6. See the Difference - Look real close. You’ll see a tighter fit, smooth, even welds, larger rivets, and precision construction throughout. These are boats you’ll be proud to call your own.
7. More and Bigger Ribs - Our all-welded ribs can take a pounding. They’re heavier, wider and stronger, making the entire boat tougher and more rigid. Ribs are positioned on narrow 12" centers. This results in more ribs making the hull stronger the entire length of the boat.
8. Larger Aircraft-Grade Rivets - Inherent strength is greater with larger rivets. Larger rivets mean stronger rivets. Stronger rivets mean fewer rivets are needed. Fewer rivets mean fewer holes need to be drilled, significantly reducing the chance of ever popping a rivet.
9. Highest Quality Paint - Our boats are painted in the same basecoat/clearcoat process and colors used by major auto makers. This process allows the repair of small scratches and areas of dock rash without repainting your entire boat. Matching touch-up paint can be found at more than 4,000 auto repair outlets.
10. One-Piece Hull - We use a single piece of aluminium that is cut and shaped to form the hull. Other manufacturers rivet, or weld, two separate pieces together. Our one-piece design assures there are no seams on the boat’s bottom, providing the greatest possible inherent strength and no heaving.